A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaobi Udokwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaobi Udokwu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udokwu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Udokwu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adaobi Udokwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Udokwu graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Udokwu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adaobi Njideka Udokwu MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adaobi N. Udokwu practice?
- Dr. Adaobi Udokwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Adaobi Udokwu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Internists and Harbor City Geriatric Doctors.