A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaobi Udokwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaobi Udokwu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udokwu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Udokwu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adaobi Udokwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Udokwu graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Udokwu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adaobi Njideka Udokwu MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adaobi N. Udokwu practice?
- Dr. Adaobi Udokwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Adaobi Udokwu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Internists and Harbor City Geriatric Doctors.