A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaora Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaora Henry is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adaora Chikwendu Henry MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adaora C. Henry practice?
- Dr. Adaora Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Adaora Henry practices Pediatrics near Upper Darby, PA.
See Upper Darby Pediatricians.