A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaora Udoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaora Udoh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adaora Udoh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Udoh graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Udoh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Udoh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adaora N. Udoh practice?
Dr. Adaora Udoh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.