A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaora Udoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaora Udoh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adaora Udoh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Udoh graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Udoh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adaora Ngozi Udoh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adaora N. Udoh practice?
- Dr. Adaora Udoh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adaora Udoh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Lumberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.