A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adarsh Arya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adarsh Arya is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adarsh Arya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arya graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Arya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan