Dr. Adarsh Bairsetty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 10th, 2013
Rude and Incompetent Staff
DO NOT GO HERE! This doctor's office is full of the most incompetent and rude staff that I have ever encountered. First of all, the doctor is extremely impersonal and acts like she does not care anything about your health. She just fires off questions and does not stop even if you want to explain anything or add in a comment about what problems you are having. Second, the people at the front desk are incredibly incompetent. I scheduled my yearly wellness exam and the front desk people entered it in to their system incorrectly. So after my exam, I was billed for some other type of exam instead of the free one I get through my insurance. They refused to work with me on this issue or re-bill the exam correctly, even though it was caused by the incompetence of their staff. The manager of this office is incredibly rude and will lead you around in circles instead of trying to work with you. They offered only hassle and headache and a huge unexpected exam bill as well. I strongly recommend avoiding this office!!!

July 27th, 2009
Excellent care giver
Excellent diagnosis and prognosis.lots of patience

June 19th, 2009