A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adarsh Daswani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adarsh Daswani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adarsh Daswani, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daswani graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Daswani has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adarsh Daswani MD is a male Nephrologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Adarsh Daswani practice?
- Dr. Adarsh Daswani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adarsh Daswani practices Nephrology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Lakewood Nephrologists.