Dr. Adarsh Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adarsh Gupta?

October 8th, 2017

Great Psychiatrist

He explains the medications really well. He's a calm and very sincere psychiatrist. He will get you feeling better

October 5th, 2017

Great doc very caring and a wonderful listener eager to help find solutions

September 29th, 2016

clinical psytchologist

Brilliant. Took my elderly parents to see him; he diffused a difficult situation with warm accepting humor. My father was the type who would never see a psychiatrist, but was able to relax and appreciate the help. I've referred many patients to him since then. I once sent a patient to him for a second opinion; I was concerned about the number of medications the patient was taking...all without any relief. The situation was resolved on both counts. He is one of two psychiatrists at the top of my referral list. And yes, there have been a handful of times during the years, when I sent myself to see him.

July 27th, 2016

DR GUPTA IS AN EXCELLENT DR !! HE IS A PROBLEM SOLVER. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND HIM !!

June 22nd, 2016

Dr Gupta is one of the finest and brightest physicians. He is caring , empathetic and comforting Most of all he will help you find an answer a solution to your problem !

December 23rd, 2015

1st, when you come into the office, you are greeted by his receptionist, judy. she is a very sweet, helpful, tiny bit of a thing. She and i, always talk about the news and the weather. i love that. Dr. Gupta has always seen me on time. Even if he's a little late, you feel like he gave the person before you the time they needed and will do the same for you. he never rushes me, and takes time to give me good advice or praise. Dr. gupta has helped me with my anxiety a ton !! he took the time to help me figure out what my problems were and how to fix them. He listens, doesnt interrupt, and gives you good direction. im am doing very well, and am very thankful to Dr. Gupta.

December 22nd, 2015

Fine Physician

Dr. Gupta is an exceptionally thoughtful and insightful doctor, and I would recommend him without hesitation.

September 12th, 2015

Awesome Doctor

I like him very much and so does my daughter. He is talented and smart and responsive. A very lovely Doctor. His use of language is awsome. Very grateful to have been referred to him.

July 3rd, 2014

He's very understanding when it comes to medicine and even does CNS testing. I would recommend Dr. Gupta in a second

October 8th, 2013

I am very surprised by the "disappointed" comment, as well as "money oriented". I have been a patient of Dr. Gupta for many years and I can't say that money has ever been any kind of issue. I have recommended him to others, including family members. He has been such an amazing doctor and helped in so many ways. I can't say enough good things about him. I guess to each their own.

September 22nd, 2013

Disappointed

March 25th, 2011

I love this man. He has a great bedside manner and highly intelligent. I would strongly recommend him