A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adarsh Mudgil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adarsh Mudgil, Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adarsh Mudgil, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudgil graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mudgil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adarsh Vijay Mudgil FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Adarsh V. Mudgil practice?
- Dr. Adarsh Mudgil has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adarsh Mudgil practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, NY and Amityville, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Pathologists.