A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adarsh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adarsh Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adarsh Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adarsh Mohan Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adarsh M. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Adarsh Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Adarsh Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.