A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adarsh Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adarsh Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adarsh Verma, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adarsh Verma MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adarsh Verma practice?
- Dr. Adarsh Verma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adarsh Verma practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL.
See Clearwater Radiologists.