Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha
Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Falls, MT, with other offices in Toledo, OH and Toledo, OH (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Mustapha is affiliated with Toledo Hospital, Flower Memorial Hospital and St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.
Dr. John Hackethorn
Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology
Great Falls, MT 0.16 mi43
Dr. Paul Miller
Great Falls, MT 0.16 mi7
Dr. Michael Bryant
Great Falls, MT 0.21 mi10