A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mustapha
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Mustapha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustapha graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Mustapha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha practice?
- Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons and Toledo Orthopedic Surgeons.