A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mustapha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mustapha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustapha graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Mustapha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha practice?
- Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Orthopedic Surgeons and Toledo Surgeons.