A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Addagada Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Addagada Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Addagada C Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Addagada C. Rao practice?
- Dr. Addagada Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Addagada Rao practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.