A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Addagada Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Addagada Rao, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Addagada C. Rao practice?
Dr. Addagada Rao practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.