A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Addagada Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Addagada Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Addagada C Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Addagada C. Rao practice?
- Dr. Addagada Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Addagada Rao practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.