A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Addison Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Addison Thurman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Addison Thurman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thurman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Addison Eugene Thurman MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Addison E. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Addison Thurman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Addison Thurman practices Urology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Urologists.