A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Addison Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Addison Tolentino is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Addison Tolentino, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tolentino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Addison Racoma Tolentino MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Addison R. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Addison Tolentino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Addison Tolentino practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Spirit Lake, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Estherville, IA.
See Spirit Lake Hematologists and Spirit Lake Oncologists.