A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Addison Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Addison Tolentino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tolentino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Addison R. Tolentino practice?
Dr. Addison Tolentino practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Spirit Lake, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Estherville, IA and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Spirit Lake Internists, Spirit Lake Hematologists, and Spirit Lake Oncologists.