A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Addison Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Addison Tolentino is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolentino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tolentino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Addison Tolentino, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tolentino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Addison R Tolentino MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Addison R. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Addison Tolentino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Addison Tolentino practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Hematologists and Kansas City Oncologists.