A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Addisu Temesgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Addisu Temesgen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Temesgen graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Temesgen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Addisu Mebrate Temesgen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Addisu M. Temesgen practice?
- Dr. Addisu Temesgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Addisu Temesgen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.