A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Addisu Temesgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Temesgen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Temesgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Addisu Temesgen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Temesgen graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Temesgen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Addisu M Temesgen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Addisu M. Temesgen practice?
- Dr. Addisu Temesgen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Addisu Temesgen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.