Dr. Adean Kingston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adean Kingston?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

March 18th, 2014

Awesome!

I visited with Dr. Kingston today as a first time cosmetic patient. I was a little apprehensive initially but I was very pleased with the Dr.'s professionalism and the warm and friendly demeanor of her staff. Kudos to AnnaMia for her extremely calming manner! I felt very comfortable with Dr. Kingston's knowledge and expertise and highly recommend her to anyone seeking a dermatologist for cosmetic or medical purposes. Although I was in for a cosmetic appointment, the Dr. took the extra time to discuss skin care and potential medical concerns with me. Great Physician, Great Staff, Great Office!

March 3rd, 2014

Adean Kingston provides great care

Dr. Kingston's office is nicely appointed, but you won't be in the waiting area long enough to enjoy it. I've never waited more than a few minutes. Dr. Kingston is thorough, performs her exam, makes recommendations and discussions the costs of procedures with you, whether covered by insurance or not. She is pleasant, polite, and easy to talk to. The staff members are also very pleasant and polite, and very professional. Everyone is great to work with and want to ensure that you are comfortable and know what is being done.

February 14th, 2014

GREAT doctor!

Wonderful at fillers and Botox, very sweet and knowledgeable!

February 12th, 2014

The expert care I receive. I like how comfortable everyone in this office makes me feel especially Dr. Kingston.

February 4th, 2014

Wonderful Dermatologist

Very friendly and helpful staff with a less than 10 minute wait time. Dr. Kingston is an experienced and knowledgeable dermatologist who takes the time to know her patient’s needs, thoroughly explains procedures and answers any questions you may have. I highly suggest Dr. Kingston for your dermatologic needs!

June 8th, 2013

Wonderful Experience!

Dr. Kingston is equal brains and beauty. She not only listened to my concerns, but gave me multiple options to consider without pressure. Very professional, patient, and kind. I can't wait until her new practice in Highland Park opens! Cooper Clinic was not only too far away but a little drab.

June 8th, 2013

Excellent experience.

I completely trust Dr. Kingston with all of my botox and dermal filler needs. She is very detail oriented and knows the facial structures well. I always leave knowing that I have been injected properly and evenly. She has recommended a great skin care regimen that is working wonders on me. I can't thank her enough for spending the time to explain in detail what I need to do to have the best completion possible for my needs!

December 7th, 2016