A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebayo Adesomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adebayo Adesomo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adebayo Adesomo, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adesomo graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Adesomo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebayo Jerry Adesomo MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adebayo J. Adesomo practice?
- Dr. Adebayo Adesomo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adebayo Adesomo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.