A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebayo Akintobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adebayo Akintobi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akintobi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adebayo Akintobi, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Akintobi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Akintobi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebayo A Akintobi MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adebayo A. Akintobi practice?
- Dr. Adebayo Akintobi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adebayo Akintobi practices Family Medicine near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Primary Care Doctors.