A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebayo Atolagbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Atolagbe graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Atolagbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebayo Olufemi Atolagbe MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adebayo O. Atolagbe practice?
- Dr. Adebayo Atolagbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Adebayo Atolagbe practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.