A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebayo Bademosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adebayo Bademosi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adebayo Bademosi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bademosi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bademosi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebayo Bademosi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adebayo Bademosi practice?
- Dr. Adebayo Bademosi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adebayo Bademosi practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.