A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebisi Obafemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adebisi Obafemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adebisi Obafemi, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Obafemi graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences, Ago Iwoye. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Obafemi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebisi Idowu Obafemi MD and MS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adebisi I. Obafemi practice?
- Dr. Adebisi Obafemi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adebisi Obafemi practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.