Dr. Adebola Adekanmbi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adebola Adekanmbi?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Adebola Adekanmbi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

February 20th, 2013

Don't take a chance with your life

Rude to patient....treated the poor poorly. Attempted to get a breast check up and x ray for his patient....dropped patient. Year later she had her breast removed now future is unsure. Reported to medical board they sided with him but stated report would be visible for other to see... I could not see the complaint.

July 11th, 2012

DSS should get a contract with another provider,

I had a DSS physical today. Arrived 30 minutes early to complete paper work. Appt time was at noon. Didn't get called back til 12:35. Nurse did vitials, all of 5 minutes. Sat in room til 12 54. He looked in mouth, looked at eyes, listen to me breathe and that's it. Shook my hand and said good look. My working hx is in the medical field and I have never seen a physical done this way. And his bedside manner was awful. Office is dirty. Staff does not answer phone, they just sit and talk. I have called several times and no one picks up. I see why now they just sit and talk. Trash on floor in waiting area, trash can in waiting area full at 11:10 am. Also do not want to complain to DSS because I'm sure they will drag out my claim even more. This visit was a waste of time and a joke.

March 23rd, 2012

There is NO excuse!

Visited him for disability benefits due to a very painful back 3 yrs ago. The pain that I have now prevents me from walking more than a few yards without having to stop and recover. He supposedly took xrays and said everything was good, but he wouldn't let me see the xrays. So, for 3 years I continued to get worse. I just had xrays made this week and there it was, in my face. There is no disc or cusion between my L4 & L5 vertabrea. My current doctor said that this would have been more than evident in an xray 3 years ago. If treated then, I wouldn't be in the intense pain that I'm in now!!

October 17th, 2011

Can you say QUACK?

This person was to elvaluate me for DDS, for a stroke. All he did was check my heart and shake my hand. What a fraud! No wonder SS is broke! They pay QUACKS like him. What a joke. Dirty office, unfriendly staff.

Birth Control