A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebomi Omikunle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Omikunle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Omikunle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebomi Adeola Omikunle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adebomi A. Omikunle practice?
- Dr. Adebomi Omikunle has 1 office location.
Dr. Adebomi Omikunle practices Pediatrics near Powell, OH.
See Powell Pediatricians.