A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adeyemi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adeyemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyemi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Adeyemi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebowale A Adeyemi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adebowale A. Adeyemi practice?
- Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.