A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adeyemi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adeyemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyemi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Adeyemi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebowale A Adeyemi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adebowale A. Adeyemi practice?
- Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Middletown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Bear, DE.
See Middletown Pediatricians and Middletown Pediatric Specialists.