A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyemi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Adeyemi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adeyemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adebowale A. Adeyemi practice?
Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, and Wilmington Gastroenterologists.