A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adeyemi
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adeyemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyemi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Adeyemi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebowale A Adeyemi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adebowale A. Adeyemi practice?
- Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.