A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebowale Obaitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Obaitan graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Obaitan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Centegra Hospital Woodstock
- Dallas Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebowale Anselm Obaitan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adebowale A. Obaitan practice?
- Dr. Adebowale Obaitan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adebowale Obaitan practices Internal Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Allen Internists.