A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebowale Oyelakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adebowale Oyelakin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyelakin graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College Of Health Sciences, Ago Iwoye.
Dr. Oyelakin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebowale Oluwole Oyelakin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adebowale O. Oyelakin practice?
- Dr. Adebowale Oyelakin has 28 office locations.
Dr. Adebowale Oyelakin practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Critical Care Practitioners.