Dr. Adebowale Prest MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

no change

April 25th, 2016
I honestly can not say enough about how awful this doctor was. I was tempted to run out of the room midway through my exam. She was a rude condescending and outright idiotic doctor. As a scientist, I know a thing or two about the immune system considering I have spent my whole life studying how it functions in rheumatic diseases. She had the nerve to tell me I have no clue what I'm talking about. I'm sorry does being a PhD in Immunology not mean something? She was misinformed about the diagnosis and I was astonished to see that she actually has a medical degree. You would think she never completed medical school with the lack of knowledge she had. I think her license should be revoked! QUACK ALERT

April 25th, 2016
By far worst Doctor ever
Worst Doctor I've ever seen at patient first. Awful experience: never coming To patient first ever again because of her

October 22nd, 2015
Patient First
I was asked to be seen to complete a firm. The physician only listened to my heart and obviously didn't see my previous diagnoses and entered it as Opioid Abuse. I have never taken Opiods. What an embarrassment. I can't for them to open so I can contact Dr Adebowale Prest! I'm not on drugs. I want this resolved immediately!

September 15th, 2015
Below one star if I can
I would never ever choose this doctor again. I took my loved one to her office and she barely spent 2 minutes with us. Upon asking questions she frowned and we were told that she has such n such amount of experience. Asking another question she told us that you guys don't ask questions in your country. Neither we were satisfied with that answer. Thank you for telling us how much experience you have but we were there for our questions and anything in our head regarding treatment. We were not being heard at all. I do not appreciate her treatment.

September 15th, 2015
Disrespectful and Racist
Please avoid this doctor at all cost. This doctor is racist and treat you with most disrespect. She brags about her 13 years of experience and does not listed to patients concerns. Her experience means less than 0 to us when it comes to our family health. She is a disgracefulness doctor and totally disrespectful person.