A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adedamola Omogbehin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adedamola Omogbehin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Omogbehin graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Omogbehin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adedamola Omogbehin BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adedamola Omogbehin practice?
- Dr. Adedamola Omogbehin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adedamola Omogbehin practices Radiation Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA and Suffolk, VA.
See Washington Radiation Oncologists.