Dr. Adedayo Adetola Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Adedayo Adetola?

The doctor of my mother and my father...

Posted on November 1st, 2011

and then of myself and my family. The 'good ones' are becoming harder and harder to find; most have retired. When my father was too sick to go to the office, he made some house calls and when both my parents were hospitalized prior to passing on from old age, he was there. He took charge when a hospital floor doctor messed up and saw to it that the correct care was administered.He works 'with' me to maximize my health. This is why I've given all of the Excellent ratings.

A CHRISTIAN DOCTOR !!!

Posted on June 19th, 2010

I ALWAYS LOOK FOR A DR. WHO NOT ONLY SEES WITH THE MEDICAL EYE STANDPOINT BUT CAN ALSO OFFER YOU SPIRITUAL FAITH AS WELL. FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT. WELL DONE DR. ADETOLA.

Posted on March 14th, 2016