Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 4th, 2016
Horrible staff Quit the doctor due to staff. Waited three hours for doctor for follow up visit. Staff took people who had an appointment after me before me. Very incompetent office staff!!! Go elsewhere.

January 23rd, 2015
so disappointing...

February 11th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Mokuolu has an excellent bedside manner and cares about his patients. I have all female doctors except for Dr. Mokuolu. He is easy going and explains things very well.

November 13th, 2013
Great Doctor
I would recommend Dr. Mokuolu. He seems very knowledgeable and really listens to your concerns. He performed a colonoscopy on me and I felt very comfortable with him. He talked to me before the procedure and explained what he was going to do. After the exam he came in and made sure I was feeling okay and talked to me about my diagnosis. I really appreciated the fact that he did not make me wait for my appointment to give me the results. Jennifer in his office is also very attentative to patient needs and tries her best to accommodate you as best as she could. Thanks for the great service.

September 11th, 2013
Medicare Problems
The doctor is a professional and very much knows what he is doing. My problem is with his insurance department; they do not know how to work with Medicare. I called Medicare to ask them questions about a procedure being covered; the insurance department at this doctor talked in circles and did not know what was covered or how to find out from Medicare what was covered. The doctor wanted me to get a test before the procedure; the insurance department at the doctor did not know if that was covered under Medicare. I called Medicare about the tests; and they said the doctor's office had to call because Medicare needed to know why they needed the test. Again, the insurance office at the doctor did not know this. This doctor is an excellent doctor; but they should give an inservice to the insurance dept. of their office; they are lacking in basic knowledge on working and understanding Medicare coverage. If your covered under Medicare; run away from this place; if they change their insurance dept.; I would highly recommend this doctor for senior citizens.