Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adedayo Odunsi
Dr. Adedayo Odunsi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Odunsi is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Dayton Heart Hospital and Miami Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Adedayo Odunsi has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adedayo Odunsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Angela Floyd
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi10
Dr. Rajnish Dhingra
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi22
Dr. Barbara Schuster
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi40