A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adedotun Adewusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adedotun Adewusi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adewusi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Adewusi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adewusi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance