A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adedotun Adewusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adewusi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Adewusi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adedotun Adewusi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Adewusi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Adewusi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adedotun A Adewusi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adedotun A. Adewusi practice?
- Dr. Adedotun Adewusi has 1 office location.
Dr. Adedotun Adewusi practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Pediatricians.