A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adedotun Adewusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adewusi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adewusi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adedotun Adewusi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Adewusi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Adewusi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adedotun A Adewusi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adedotun A. Adewusi practice?
- Dr. Adedotun Adewusi has 1 office location.
Dr. Adedotun Adewusi practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Pediatricians.