A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adedoyin Shonekan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Shonekan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adedoyin I Shonekan MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Adedoyin I. Shonekan practice?
- Dr. Adedoyin Shonekan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adedoyin Shonekan practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Leonardtown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: California, MD.
See Leonardtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.