A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeeb Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeeb Jaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jaber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Wilson N Jones Med Center Main Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeeb Adnan Jaber MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adeeb A. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Adeeb Jaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adeeb Jaber practices Internal Medicine near Prince Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Prince Frederick Internists.