Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adeeb Thomas Jr
Dr. Adeeb Thomas Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with St Vincent's East, Princeton Baptist Medical Center and Medical Center East, Birmingham, Al. Dr. Thomas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adeeb Thomas Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adeeb Thomas Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Andreas Maddux
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.14 mi31
Dr. Gene Watterson Jr
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.98 mi29
Dr. Michael Simpson
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Birmingham, AL 1.03 mi42