A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeeb Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeeb Yacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeeb Yacoub, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yacoub has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stony Brook, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeeb Emil Yacoub MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adeeb E. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Adeeb Yacoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adeeb Yacoub practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenport, NY.
See Stony Brook Psychiatrists.