Dr. Adeeba Akhtar MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Houston, TX

3.6

March 25th, 2017
Great doctor and staff
Doctor Akhtar and staff treated my mother very well. Answer all my questions and concerns. Thank you for everything.

January 24th, 2017
Incredible office, filled with amazing doctors and staff.
I am simply in awe of this office. Dr. Akhtar is an extraordinary doctor! The staff is always incredibly nice! Dr. Hina Nana, another doctor at this office, is extremely knowledgeable, explains everything to the patient extremely well, and is always a pleasure to talk with.

November 23rd, 2016
I having trouble with transportation. She agreed to send her assistant to treat me at home. That is wonderful for me.

April 7th, 2016
Horrible Doctor and Staff
This doctors office has failed to provide me with my test results. I have requested results by phone, mail, and another doctor that is my PCP to receive my records via written request. Under the law the doctor has to provide results to patient or their PCP.

March 11th, 2016
Best Doctor's office
Dr. Adeeba Akhtar is the best. I can call any time, her staff answers the phone. I can get refill even in the weekend. Other Doctors offices close at 5:00 pm. No one answers the phone until next day or monday after weekend. Her office answer the phone even in weekend.

September 1st, 2015
The care that Dr. Aktar gave to my deceased mother was incredibly disgusting. I met her in a rehab hospital only once for about 30 seconds and I never got any questions answered and when my mother went to a nursing home it got worse, ultimately it was decided that "all" antibiotics were to stopped because of STAGE 4 pressure wounds that I feel she chose to do nothing about, it was decided that all antibiotics were to be stopped and the good doctor decided that it would not happen even though Hospice came in and took over. now that my mother is gone her office is harassing a dead woman for payment and is ignoring the fact that they have been informed number of times to cease all contact and that the simple fact it is illegal for them to continue.

June 24th, 2015
very great doctor was concern with my well bieng and my treatment when I was in hospital

March 23rd, 2015
One Of The Best
One of my best doctors. Very thoughtful and thorough. Will strongly recommend him!!!!

September 16th, 2012
I was with mom in Dr Akhtars office.It was a wonderful experience.she took so much time to listen to my mom and my concerns.I never found a doctor so caring for patient.I have changed our pcp.She helped me to understand why my mom was going through all the problems.She has an excellent bedside manner.and she is very cautious in prescribing medicine.Im very grateful finally someone paying attention to what pts say.

June 18th, 2012
It was OK, wouldn't go back
I made an appointment with Dr. Adeeba but never actually saw her. I saw an assistant who didn't really seem to know what she was talking about. I waited 40 minutes because they take so many walk ins. If they took less patients they could provide a much better quality of care. The office is also not in the greatest shape. I felt a bit dirty just being there. I went 4 months ago and am somehow getting a bill now after paying my bill at the office previously. I haven't been back since and I really don't plan to. The front desk was far from helpful and couldn't even manage to write the correct information on a referral for a mammogram. Never followed up.

November 29th, 2011
Best and most caring doctor I have ever met
My husband was diagnosed with cancer. He was admitted to memorial Herman hospital at memorial city. Dr. Akhtar was his attending physician. She knew he will not live, all family members knew it too. But she still provided the post possible care humanly possible. She console the family, stood up for me while I was making decisions regarding my husband's care. She put up a fight with God for his life. At the end when he died, she held me and cried with me. I will never forget her.

September 29th, 2011
She is just great
I love my doctor. She is great.