A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeebur Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeebur Rahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeebur Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeebur Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adeebur Rahman practice?
- Dr. Adeebur Rahman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adeebur Rahman practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Homewood, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Chicago Internists.