Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adeel Butt
Dr. Adeel Butt, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Butt is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC and VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System-University Dr. Div. He speaks English.
Dr. Adeel Butt has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adeel Butt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. David Wilson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi35
Dr. Andrew Stewart
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi39
Dr. Bethany Nordman
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi