A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeel Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeel Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeel Kaiser, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kaiser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeel Kaiser MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adeel Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Adeel Kaiser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adeel Kaiser practices Radiation Oncology near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Tomball, TX.
See Humble Radiologists.