Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

3.0

Sep 15th, 2015

I am looking for a new doctor. My complaint is not with Dr. Perez so much as it is with the staff. I have found them to be rude and uncompassionate. They have no thought for the patient. Dr. Pervez seems to be a good doctor but is very hard to talk to. He doesn't seem to want to hear your comments or questions. Talks to you as if you are a child.

I like him show details I like him
by Pat on Jul 14th, 2015

I found Dr. Pervez to be pleasant, welcoming and very kind. He answered all my questions, didn't hurry me, was thorough and seems very competent. I am surprised by the negative reviews. I am happy to have found him and this practice.

Jan 9th, 2015

Horrible experience . He comes off as very rude and treated me like a child. Made me repeat after him I will never return to this office even to see another doctor.

Mixed Review show details Mixed Review
Jul 14th, 2010

He comes across as somewhat arrogant and controlling. However, he is thorough when doing the examination and I believe he is a good Doctor. He is serious and all business; doesn't smile, no bedside manner. I have seen him a few times and have had to wait for over 50 minutes both times. There was no reading material in the little room to even pass the time so it seemed even longer. I would rather be out in the outer waiting room where I could watch TV, read, or even talk to other people to pass the time. But I would best like to be seen within 15 minutes if possible.