A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeel Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeel Rabbani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeel Rabbani, MBBS, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rabbani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- J.L. Bedsole Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeel Rabbani MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adeel Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Adeel Rabbani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adeel Rabbani practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.