Dr. Adeela Ansari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adeela Ansari?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Adeela Ansari?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

5 STAR DOCTOR

Dr. Aansari is supremely competent, and she has a delightful, non-patronizing and forthcoming manner. I hope to remain a patient for a long time. I give this Doctor the rating of "highly satisfied" 5 stars. Excellent office and nursing staff, too.

February 1st, 2017

Very caring and receptive Medical Specialist

She has a very gental but effective approach. She will send you for blood testing before perscribing anything that could harm you as she really seem to care about people in what ever stage of life they are in. I see her for hormone replacement and am 57 year old male. My circulation is in question along with suffering from chronic pain where with changing laws obscure medicines have been perscribed by other doctors and she has helped me sort out the bad for good in a critical time in my long fight with Gillian Barre’. Ballancing my hormones has allowed me to take less medicines overall and idenify which ones that were causing pain instead of relieving pain I have suffered with for over 11 years.

January 17th, 2017

No one answers phone. Answering machine with no prompts to redirect. No body calls back. Doctor doesnt follow thru. Doesnt call u when requested to staff. Extended biopsy exam 6 months after sonogram!

Would not refer at this time. I feel dr and staff biased upon what type insurance u have. Upon office visit, bately sny patients. Me and maybe 1 other person. Scheduled me 2 unnecessary appointments (for nothing). Already had assess visit. Assigned a biopsy. Everytime called to tell need biopsy scheduled. Staff Schedule apt. To office??!! Not biopsy place. Then doctor goes on vacation! Then, its a no can do anything! Whats up with that?!

December 4th, 2016

Dr. Ansari is absolutely the best!!!

October 25th, 2016

Nice Doctor

I've only had one appointment so far, but she seems knowlegeable and she is very, very personable.

July 27th, 2016

Love Dr Ansari

January 20th, 2016

Disappointed

I am a new patient of Dr. Ansari. The first visit went very well, I left the office with a good feeling and a request to have lab work done. I was to call the office in about a week after I had the lab work done to get the results. I had the lab work done and waited a week and called the office. The girl I talked to said yes the results were there and that she would let the doctor know that I had called and asked about the best number I could be reached at. I waited all day and never received a call. I have called several times and have left messages on their answering machine. I still don't know the results. I will find another doctor that will follow thru and care about my health as much as I do.

October 6th, 2015

Can't reply on diagnosis haven't done blood work and follow up was a good appt 😄

July 5th, 2015

Dr. Ansari, has been instrumental in my weight loss journey. She pays attention to details and helps recognize health problems that hamper weightloss. Dr. Ansari makes sure that her patients receive enough information about weight loss so they can make informed decisions. One of her greatest qualities is that she listens to patient's concerns and makes the patient comfortable in communicating their concerns rather than making them feel like a person who has been making poor health choices. Dr. Ansari is a top notch endocrinologist who does not give up on her patients despite some failures here and there. She wants each of her patients to succeed in their journey to losing weight and keeping it off.

February 6th, 2015

She is a very caring Doctor and has always treated me with respect and Dignity. I highly recommend her practice. Dr Ansari is very smart and cares for her patients. I just love her.

December 27th, 2014

Not Recommended

My experience with Dr. Ansari and her office staff was terrible. I was never contacted with my blood test results, I had to call multiple times to get results. It was difficult to even get someone on the phone, many messages were not returned. This resulted in time wasted feeling terrible, when I could have been on the road to recovery. If Dr. Ansari truly cared about her patient's well being there would've been more of a sense of urgency. As it was, anytime I felt something was off with my thyroid I had to get ahold of them to request paperwork to get my labs done (this usually took about a week to finally get someone on the phone and receive the paperwork). Then a week after the blood test I would start calling again, most of the time I was met with a busy tone. When I would finally get someone on the phone I was told that the doctor hadn't looked at the results yet and they wouldn't tell me anything. It was beyond frustrating to have my own results held hostage from me. At my last two appointments I waited for over an hour each time before seeing the doctor, with my newborn daughter! I laughed out loud when I saw that her average wait time is listed as 7 mins on this site. That is a gross misstatement, and I don't want any prospective patients to actually believe it. The last appointment I had was scheduled for 11:30 and I did not see her until 1:00, no joke. It was ridiculous and she never apologized or even commented on wasting my time like that. When I expressed to her that I didn't feel like she cared about me as a patient, her usual gentle demeanor completely changed. Her eyes bugged out of her head and she proceeded to yell at me for 10 mins finally telling me to find a new doctor. Essentially firing me as a patient because I dared to challenge her. I am gladly finding a new doctor, you couldn't pay me to deal with the frustrations of being her patient any longer. To anyone searching for an endocrinologist to treat their thyroid condition, keep looking.

October 9th, 2014

I would not recommend her, she didn't listen to me correctly and had alot of information wrong. I was more frustrated when I left her office.