A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeela Beg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeela Beg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeela Beg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beg graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adeela H. Beg practice?
Dr. Adeela Beg practices Pediatrics near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Farmington Pediatricians.