A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Folake Oshodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Folake Oshodi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oshodi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Oshodi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshodi graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Oshodi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Folake Oshodi MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Folake Oshodi practice?
- Dr. Folake Oshodi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Folake Oshodi practices Psychiatry near Long Island City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Long Island City Psychiatrists.