A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Folake Oshodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Folake Oshodi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oshodi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oshodi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshodi graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Oshodi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Folake Oshodi MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Folake Oshodi practice?
- Dr. Folake Oshodi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Folake Oshodi practices Psychiatry near Long Island City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Long Island City Psychiatrists.