A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adegboyega Aderibigbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adegboyega Aderibigbe, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aderibigbe graduated from University of Ife.
Dr. Aderibigbe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adegboyega Aderibigbe MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adegboyega Aderibigbe practice?
- Dr. Adegboyega Aderibigbe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adegboyega Aderibigbe practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Riverdale, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Riverdale Pediatricians.