A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adegboyega Lawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adegboyega Lawal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adegboyega Lawal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawal graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Lawal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adegboyega Hakeem Lawal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adegboyega H. Lawal practice?
- Dr. Adegboyega Lawal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adegboyega Lawal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.