Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adejimi Adeniji
Dr. Adejimi Adeniji, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Adeniji is affiliated with John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, Providence Memorial Hospital and Sierra Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Adejimi Adeniji has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Adejimi Adeniji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. John Keen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Thomas Folan
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
Chicago, IL 0 mi6
Dr. Mark Pisaneschi
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Chicago, IL 0 mi26