A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aina-Babalola graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aina-Babalola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adejoke Foluke Aina-Babalola MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adejoke F. Aina-Babalola practice?
- Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola has 1 office location.
Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Geriatric Doctors.