Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola
Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brentwood, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aina-Babalola is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center. Dr. Aina-Babalola has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brentwood, TN.
Dr. James Lohse
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Brentwood, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Stephen Damico
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brentwood, TN 0.12 mi33
Dr. Janet Pelmore
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Nashville, TN 1.57 mi23