A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aina-Babalola
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aina-Babalola Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Aina-Babalola graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Aina-Babalola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola practice?
- Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adejoke Aina-Babalola practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Brentwood Internists and Brentwood Geriatric Doctors.