A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adekemi Oguntala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adekemi Oguntala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adekemi Oguntala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oguntala graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oguntala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adekemi Olasoju Oguntala MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adekemi O. Oguntala practice?
- Dr. Adekemi Oguntala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adekemi Oguntala practices Pediatrics near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Daly City Pediatricians.